"You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind"-- Gahndi

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quotes I've found, and LOVE

"My sleepless mind wanders to the dusty shelves of remembrance, and memories flood my tired mind. I sit sleepless on my bed, fully engrossed in conversation with the crazy maniac inside me, battling controversial topics with myself. Sitting down with a cup of matter-less tea in a matter-less mug patterned with atmosphere, nearly in tears at sweet memories of sweet people. Tears of joy and sorrow roll down my cheeks, and I finally feel the strings of sleep tugging my body down to my bed, and head to pillow.My head hits my pillow and I fall asleep, smiling like an idiot, thinking of good times." Anonymous

I LOVE that quote!! I LIVE it too!!

Another by what is supposed to be the same Anonymous person, which I also LOVE :P and live

"If my mind was a house, it would be lined with tapestries of medieval epics, far away places, and familiar faces."

Another one...


"If my broken heart was a wall, all the chalk drawings of my dreams and fantasies would be washed out with my tears like rain."

I like that one too! But I admit, it is a BIT dramatic, and doesn't apply that much to my life and experiences. But I feel like that sometimes, don't we all?!

I like those quotes, pity they were all written by Miss/Mister/Misses 'Anonymous', one can't really look up 'Anonymous' quotes and expect to find them all by the same author/poet/person, they're are many 'Anonymous-s' in this world. You never know if your next door neighbor was 'anonymously' famous...hmm, interesting thought there. ANYONE could be anonymous!! You never know...*sly smile*

4 comments:

  1. I tagged you at http://noahsreads.blogspot.com/2011/06/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!! I like the first one. It's full of randomness and happiness! :D

    And I like the visual of a mind being a wall covered in chalk... washed by tears... like you, I can't really relate to it, but it makes a good picture. :)

    -whisper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe. Yup. Gatta love my little elf-ie!

    ReplyDelete